This event is designed to inspire and educate community members who are interested in protecting and enhancing native biodiversity in our region.
The forum is held at Te Ūranga Waka, EIT, 9 March 2024, 9am - 12:30 with lunch and networking to follow.
This event is free; however a ticket is required for each person attending for catering purposes, numbers are limited.
Biodiversity Hawke’s Bay is a regional community-led 'for purpose' organisation established to work with, and on behalf of the community to deliver on the objectives of the Hawke’s Bay Biodiversity Strategy 2015-2050 and Action Plan 2021 - 2025.
At Biodiversity Hawke’s Bay, we work to connect, facilitate and enable community action for biodiversity. We are the go-to hub for information, expertise, services and networks, so that community groups doing biodiversity projects are well supported.
How can the Hub support the Hawke's Bay community?
We can help with administrative tasks, so that community groups can focus on the 'on the ground' project work. Examples include:
• Administration, financial and project management services
• Links to relevant expertise and training, via our website and network of experts
• Help attract funding for biodiversity projects across Hawke’s Bay
• Provide a communication channel, including social media, press releases and newsletters to share information about activities and achievements
• Offer an annual contestable Biodiversity Hawke's Bay Grant fund for community projects
• Act as a liaison and encourage partnerships between the region’s councils and community groups for biodiversity projects
Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the Hawke's Bay Regional Council to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, Hawke's Bay Regional Council shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith. Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant government agencies. Hawke's Bay Regional Council cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Portions of the information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced information or material is copyright to the respective provider.
© Hawke's Bay Regional Council - www.biodiversityhb.org / 027 231 9367 / firstname.lastname@example.org